Frequently asked questions related to billing and payment.
- Is the free plan free of costs?
- Totally yes. We guarantee the free plan to stay free of cost forever.
- Is switching plans free?
- Yes. You can switch to any plan you like whenever you want without risking any extra fees.
- What happens when I upgrade/downgrade my plan in the middle of the month?
- The switch takes effect immediately. The next invoice you receive will reflect that change. Given you change plans from standoard to pro mid-month. Than you get billed just the half of the price of the standard and half of the price of the pro plan for that month. This means billing is day-precise.
- When do I have to pay?
- You’ll never pay any costs upfront. Given you are on a paid plan, than costs occur after exactly one month. That is because plans are always billed monthly. We’ll send an invoice to you depeneding on your setting for invoice frequency in intervals of one month or one year. This invoice will then include all positions billed until then. You’re then asked to pay the invoice within 2 weeks.
- Why do you invoice and don’t bill automatically?
- We believe you should be in full control over what you pay and when you do it. We think that invoices are the best way to make this as transparent as possible.
- Where can I get an overview of my invoices?
- You’ll find an overview of your invoices within your account. You’ll of course only receive ones if you’re on any plan other than the free one.
- Which currencies can I pay in? Can I pay with USD?
- You can freely choose between paying the EUR or USD price of the selected plan.
- When I compare the EUR and USD price on the basis of the current exchange rate they don’t match.
- In order to not being forced to continously change prices when the rate changes (that would be an inconvinience for our users) we keep them just roughly the same. By times this might result in a slighty higher or lower price for one or the other currency.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
The payments we offer depends on the country you’re paying from. See the table below for an overview.
Germany EC, giropay, VISA, MasterCard, American Express Australia VISA, MasterCard, Bank Belgium VISA, MasterCard France VISA, MasterCard, American Express Italy VISA, MasterCard, VISA Electron, postepay Netherlands VISA, MasterCard Swiss VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bank Spain VISA, MasterCard, Transferencia bancaria UK VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, VISA Electron, DIRECT Debit USA VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Bank Austria VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bank